Allison Barnard CPC, ACC
Owner + Coach
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) - Associate Certified Coach
- Baraka Institute (CTW) - Certified Personal Coach
- UC Berkeley's Greater Good Science Center -Member
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) -Member
- Institute of Coaching - Member
- Oregon State University - Cascades - Community Integration Advisor
- Over 19 years of professional experience, having held positions as HR Operations Manager, Small Business Owner, Retail Manager, Campaign Advisor, Marketing Director & Workshop Facilitator
- Clients Include - Physician, CEO, COO, Tech Engineers, Real Estate Agents, Small Business Owners, Recent Masters Graduates, Therapist, Retail Manager, Published Author, Staff of Employees for Fortune 500 Company.
My dear friends and teachers, Lisa, Mary, Stacie, David, Terry, Danielle, Mariane, Duncan- thank you.
After years of running my beloved small business, in 2007 I used all I'd learned personally and professionally and began coaching. I spoke with clients in New Orleans, Manhattan, Austin, San Francisco, you name it. I loved listening to their amazing stories, struggles, and dreams. In turn, these people and their profound, unique lives, enlightened me and humbled me to no end. I was in school and they taught me a ton!
I took a break to pursue leadership positions as a Retail Manager and HR Operations Manager. Soon after starting a family with my husband, and with years of additional training, certifications and knowledge under my belt, it was time to get back in my lane and return to my coaching practice, now Larkspur Wellness.
In 2001 everything changed. I realized I wasn't fulfilled and quickly needed to make some changes in my life. I sold most everything I had and moved to the city. Immediately I met some wonderful people who taught me the value of believing in my potential and learning to understand what I had to offer, not only others but myself.
Immersed in workshops and retreat work, I grew in self-awareness, mindfulness, compassion, and authenticity. I attended every speaking engagement I could find where I could learn from the best teachers in the world. I was in my mid-20's, reveling in learning, music, practicing yoga, traveling, and cultivating friendships that led me to more knowledge and fulfillment than I ever imagined possible.